2. Cloth diaper trial is ordered. I figure I might as well give a few brands a shot and if I decide not to pursue cloth diapering at all I haven't really lost any money. If anything I will have saved money because I won't be using disposables during that time.
3. I found a Mom and Baby Pilates class that starts at the end of May that I am going to sign up for. I would prefer yoga but the yoga classes didn't really fit my schedule so I am going to give pilates a try. I took a couple pilates classes before I started running and doing triathlon (actually me taking the pilates class is why hubby signed up for the triathlon class and the rest is history!) and I really enjoyed it. I was doing it with my sister though so it was also a social thing--- I kinda miss that actually!
3. On Wednesday, I almost skipped the Stroller walking group as A had a terrible night and I was bagged when it was time to get up. She was in such a good mood though and I knew that meeting up with my friends would be a good thing so I dragged myself out of bed, rushed to get ready and ran out the door with a couple minutes to spare. The forecast said high of 21C so I wore capris. Well that was a mistake. It was super foggy out and lightly misting. Audrey screamed the entire car ride and I thought for sure we were going to have to turn around and go home. She settled down when I put her in the stroller and I just started walking around waiting for the others to arrive. Meanwhile I am freezing- I could have used long pants, a hat, gloves and a jacket!! Thankfully I had a nice warm blanket for Audrey and to think I almost dressed her in something summery! Finally my one friend showed up that I wasn't expecting to see since her baby tends to sleep late. She was getting her stroller out of the trunk and just about to get her baby out of the car when she realized that she locked the keys in the trunk-- with her baby in the car!! She slightly panicked (I would have been hysterical!) but her husband was only a few minutes away so she called him to bring the spare key. Her baby was perfectly content in the car- smiling at us and just chomping away at her hands! Once we got her out we continued with our walk- did 3K around the lake.
4. Still undecided about the race-- I need to get out running more but this nasty rain isn't helping! Oh right- I have a treadmill in the basement. No more excuses lady!!
5. Audrey had her 2 month doctor's appointment yesterday and she weighs 10lbs, 15oz. So hubby and I were both wrong!! I'm sorta relieved since she was gaining so much so quickly I thought she would be 20lbs by 4 months! They measured her length too and said she was 22inches which doesn't make sense since we measured her ourselves a couple weeks ago and she was 24 inches! It's hard to measure them though and they say it's not always accurate. Plus she is growing out of clothes so she's definitely longer than 22 inches!
Some pictures of my cutie:
|Getting so long!!|
|Rocking my sweet jogging suit and onesie|
from Alison and Leigh
|Yum this hand tastes awesome!!!|